Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US

Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US

Shock Sale Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US very cheapYou looking to find the "Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US" Good news! You can purchase Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US On Sale

Price: $84.95    Updated Price for Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US now
Purchase Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US low price

Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US Review

The fact that I now own 4 pairs of this shoe (just about every color) speaks to how much I love them. They are my go-to shoe for professional looks but also if I just want to look polished and put together in skinny jeans and a jacket. The first pair I purchased I took right out of the box and started wearing. The subsequent pairs were equally great right out of the box. There was no wearing in period. I live in the city and take the subway as well as walk, so I needed something comfortable but nice looking. The heel height is perfect for walking and the chunky heel is ideal for not getting stuck in uneven pavement and cobblestone (or grates). One other thing I like is that the soles have a flex-rubber bottom so it makes the shoe even more comfortable and non-slip. The colors are rich and the leather is smooth and well-dyed. The shades (for me at least) matched the colors shown online and I was very pleased with how well they work with my wardrobe. The other nice thing about the fit is that they're not too narrow in the toe area which is a recurring problem for me. While I have small feet in length, my toes often get smooshed in dress shoes. Not with these; they're super comfortable and I can wear them all day. I ordered my normal shoe size in all of them and they fit fine, so I'd say they fit true to size. It's not the highest heel, and true, I would probably wear a strappy higher-heeled shoe with a cocktail dress, but then, I didn't wear these shoes to wear with a cocktail dress. Which isn't to say they aren't great for dinner and happy hour or other social occasions; it just depends on your style. For me, they go with a lot of types of outfits and I like that I can actually walk to events in these shoes rather than have to change into nice shoes later. I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone who needs a daily work shoe that is polished, elegant, and well-made, especially for the price. I frequently purchase shoes that cost much more than these, but honestly, I find over and over that Nine West shoes are more comfortable than most of my more expensive shoes and last just as long (often longer). Also, I highly recommend the Nine West Let Me See Wedge Pump, which has a slightly lower wedge heel and is my go-to for chic errands and "date night" with my sweetie when we walk around town. And I have to mention that my Nine West Smooch high-heeled wedge pump has literally outlived and outwalked a dozen other shoes, another favorite I now own in 3 colors. You won't be disappointed with any of these shoes.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US ...

Buy Nine West Women's Truecolors Pump,Copper,7 M US Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment