Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US

Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US

Shock Sale Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US very cheapYou looking to find the "Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US" Good news! You can purchase Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US On Sale

Price: $84.99    Updated Price for Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US now
Purchase Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US low price

Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US Review

Let me first say that the photos of this product on Amazon do not do it justice, but then the photos on the Stacy Adams website might be overstating their luster. I called Stacy Adams before ordering and the assured me that the color on their website was more accurate of the two. The shoe does indeed have more dimension and color than the dull navy shown in the Amazon pictures. The color is beautiful and the shape of the shoe very classy. Then I started looking at the quality of the shoe, and my heart sank. Immediately, I was able to notice the adhesive used to hold the shoe together had seeped to the surface and there were small dried globs of glue on the tip and front of the shoe that was very visible...on BOTH SHOES.

Needless to say, I was not pleased. I wanted to return the shoe immediately, but upon checking Amazon's website, I noticed that they no longer had my size nor for the price I paid for them. So it was either lose a pair of beautiful shoes or figure out how to salvage them. I took out my x-acto knife and VERY VERY carefully scrapped away at the hardened glue. A lot of it chipped off easily, and the rest took a little bit more effort and left a tiny bit of scarring. Knowing this might happen, I had already purchased some navy shoe cream. Once I smeared on the cream and let it soak in, I polished the heck out of them until the scarring was almost completely unnoticeable. I have seldom ever run into shoes that have had this "glue" problem, and hope that maybe it was an isolated incident. Maybe I just got a bad pair.

I am happy to say that they are shined beautifully now and felt comfortable enough when I tried them on (still haven't worn them out, but will be doing so for a wedding this weekend). If you have wide feet, be aware that the toe does slant inward from the small toe a bit as it comes to the point of the shoe. I'm sure this will make for an uncomfortable situation until you break them, as you would any other shoe.

All in all, was it worth it go through all that trouble for a pair of shoes? I guess it depends on how much you value style. If you want a sexy pair of blue shoes, I'd say yes. If you just needed a pair for your second cousin's wedding, you might want to take a pass.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US ...

Buy Stacy Adams Men's Gallant Oxford,Gray,10 M US Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment